General Definition: Provide customer assistance, clerical work and a variety of other service delivery related tasks in support of the operation of the HRVEC. Work is performed under the general supervision of the HRVEC Coordinator.
Description of Duties: The purpose of this position is to:
- Provide initial and follow-up contacts with HRVEC customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and make appropriate service referrals.
- Facilitate documentation of the initial intake process for HRVEC customers.
- Maintain an ongoing schedule of HRVEC events/workshops and customer appointments.
- Compile regular and ad hoc HRVEC reports and maintain customer records.
- Help customers at the HRVEC computer banks.
- Assist with HRVEC events and workshops, as needed.
- Perform general clerical duties and office tasks.
- Perform other related tasks, as required.
Qualifications Required: High School Diploma or GED and at least one (1) year of related work experience. Effective customer service and oral/written communications skills to be able to successfully provide services and interact with HRVEC customers and guests. Ability to effectively and efficiently use standard office equipment including computers, software applications, fax machines, copiers and multi-line telephone systems. Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures and recordkeeping. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and follow oral and written instructions. Knowledge and understanding of the military lifestyle and culture is preferred.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com