- Cleans and maintains equipment, making basic repairs as necessary.
- Moves levers, pushes pedals, or turn valves to control equipment. Drives and maneuver equipment.
- Coordinates machine actions with crew members using hand or audio signals.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Experience with construction preferred
- NCCCO Certification required.
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must be 18 years in age or older
- A valid driver’s License
- Strongly prefer candidates with High School Diploma
- Must pass drug screen
- Thorough knowledge and working experience of DOT standards and regulations
- Able to communicate effectively with workers and subcontractors
- Able to work overtime and be flexible with hours (day/night)
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms, legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Job requires climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, frequent lifting of extensions chutes, stretching, sitting/driving, shifting gears, and covering/uncovering load when applicable.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- May require sitting for extended periods of time.
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to focus.
- Able to climb in and out of truck 3-4 steps (elevated 4+ feet into cab).
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call