Ambitious? To you, meeting new people and closing deals are second nature, and a little friendly competition is your favorite fuel. If this sounds like someone you see in the mirror each morning, then you may be a solid contender for a gig as a Territory Sales Representative.
This is an opportunity to channel your formidable energy and entrepreneurial swagger into extraordinary sales experiences, helping customers from the starting gate to the finish line with our cutting-edge products and services. In this consultative sales role, you will provide solutions by selling our company’s data, video, home security & voice services to residential customers while managing your assigned territory.
What You’ll Do
As a Territory Sales Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to generate new leads, sales, and upgrades. That means becoming a wiz at sales prospecting, referrals, partner relationships, and canvassing and networking through an assigned territory. You’ll be the architect of your own face-to-face sales presentations, from creation to delivery, and you’ll be involved in touchpoints from assessing clients’ needs to closing the sale.
- Get to know and grow with homeowner associations, multi-dwelling unit managers, leasing agents and others to help generate sales.
- Get to assist with training new hires, team with other departments, and partner with leadership to unearth new approaches to growth.
- Occasionally install or disconnect customer telecommunication services, collect payments and equipment from customers.
- Work non-traditional work hours to maximize client contact opportunities
- Of course, you’ll need to maintain the highest ethical standards, follow company policy, and be a professional when representing us, taking ownership of the customer experience.
High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience
Valid state driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
Certifications and licenses, as required by state and municipal laws, to sell Home Security
Proficient knowledge of and ability to operate a Smart Phone, iPad and a computer
Ability to work outside in all types of weather: heat, cold, rain, snow, etc
Ability to walk 1 ½ or more miles a day and up and down stairs
Must be able to carry an iPad with case and a light bag with marketing materials for 5 plus hours a day
Knowledge of local market with established local contacts
1+ years of outside/field sales experience with quota requirements.
Experience in direct sales in home security or telecommunications industry.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-629-4697