*Must have a DoD secret security clearance to start.
Estimates labor and material costs of manufacturing and engineering based on request for quote data submitted by prospective customers. Analyzes specifications, including sketches, blueprints, bills of material, or sample layouts, and calculates production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data. Collects cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors. Computes cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor. Prepares and maintains historical cost data. Creates cost models for cost estimating elements. Prepares cost reports and presents findings to management, contract staff, proposal coordinators, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors. #LI-MJ1
- 10 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 8 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 14 years relevant experience.
- Must have relevant experience analyzing cost data.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Project.
- Must have a DoD secret security clearance
- Must be an effective communicator
- Ability to read and analyze technical drawings and manuals is preferred
- Relevant experience developing Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) a plus
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org