The role will work with CEI Real Estate, Support Services Teams and Business partners to collect initial space data and build the space planning tool. This position will be intimately involved in the MAC process for the Organization. This role will report to the Strategic Space Planner and support the organizational efforts for space planning.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, IWMS
- Support occupancy space data management
- Conduct periodic occupancy audits to ensure information pertaining to department locations, individuals, and configuration of spaces are accurate and up-to-date in the system.
- Responsible for doing space plan drawing, with restacking scenarios and test fits.
- Scenario planning in option development stack planning, block planning (including analysis of office cube ratios), and neighborhood planning
- Monitor day to day space utilization
- Adjacency mapping, migration planning, supply/demand summaries
- Detailed move planning of all group moves greater than 10 people
- Working with the local team to complete quarterly alignment of head count growth, executive summaries, with detailed scenario charts and graphs
- Assist with executive presentations on occupancy planning studies, five-year occupancy plan, five-year amenity plan, neighborhood work environments, pipeline and governance etc.
- Ensure any room-use changes are documented and submitted to the team
- Responsible to submit floorplan updates and maintain the occupancy tool
- Manage allocation planning information in the system and ensure data is kept up-to-date
- Manage space contact information in the system
- Partner with the team on customer communications
- 2 years of experience
- Strong collaboration ability, tactical space planning, design implementation, project management
- AutoCAD, IWMS, Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- BA/BS Degree
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697