The Retirement Plan Administrator is responsible for supporting the day to day administration of retirement plan provisions for the Health System. Reports to department leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the administration of retirement plan contributions in compliance with federal and company regulations.
- Acts as subject matter expert regarding qualified and non-qualified retirement plans.
- Supports retirement plan administration including, but not limited to; plan expense payments, discrimination testing, true-up match processing, audit requests, data collection and maintenance.
- Compiles and maintains plan documents, amendments, meeting minutes and other pertinent information.
- Investigates discrepancies and provides relevant information for timely resolution.
- Serves as point of contact and liaison for vendors, auditors and internal clients.
- Keeps abreast of DOL regulations and guidelines.
- Organizes workload to meet established priorities.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in retirement plan administration required.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work as a multidisciplinary team member.
- Ability to function with a high level of independence in performance of role and manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and presentation
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com