We could all use a Retail Sales Associate in our lives. We’re actively searching for someone who combines a knack for connecting with people, delivering amazing customer service and driving sales.
This is an opportunity for someone who loves to learn and then converts that knowledge into action, marveling customers with our game-changing technology, products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the opening/closing of one of our store retail environments
- Properly handle cash
- Support inventory cycle counts, restocking, training, merchandising, and special events.
- Support customers with product & service solutions
- Meet or exceed targets regarding customer experience, sales and retention
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a consultative, solutions-based approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment while being on your feet most of the day.
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- One or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, Service Industry, etc)
- Previous experience with store operational duties and in a customer engaging role where customer decisions are influenced
- Wireless experience highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and spoken
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697