We’re actively searching for someone who combines a knack for connecting with people, delivering amazing customer service, driving sales, and even juggling a few HR duties when duty calls.
This is an opportunity for someone who loves to learn and then converts that knowledge into mighty action, marveling customers with our game-changing technology, products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the opening/closing of one of our store retail environments.
- Properly handle cash.
- Support inventory cycle counts, restocking, training, merchandising, and special events.
- Support customers with product & service solutions.
- Meet or exceed targets regarding customer experience, sales and retention.
- Engage in workshops, special events, and product demos.
- Support your fellow sales agents when needed.
- Take part in available learning and training opportunities.
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in sales or customer service-oriented role.
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial results in sales and retention.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a consultative, solutions-based approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment while being on your feet most of the day.
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- 2+ years experience preferred in Retail.
- Fluency in Spanish.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697