Provide cost control/project management support in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the contract. Provide assistance in development and review of estimates in response to RFP’s/RFQ’s. Coordinate with Contracts department in the setup and maintenance of tasking in Costpoint by providing PM Setup Sheets, funding breakouts, workforce additions and changes. Provide analysis of contract financials through development and maintenance of Estimate At Completion (EAC) and spend plans to ensure the contract is within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines. Be able to recognize and provide guidance to any potential issues that may affect the profitability of the task. Track all material and travel commitments to ensure the funding remaining on the task is accurate. Reponsible to for requesting formal information budgeting estimates from subcontractors who will be supporting the contract. Responsible for preparing the TASR package for the subcontractor and reviewing invoices for accuracy ensuring all charges are valid and billable. Coordinate interdepartmental activities among logistician, travel coordinators and Managers. #LI-MJ1
Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- 6 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 4 years relevant experience with Masters in realted field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 10 years relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgable of Microsoft Office.
- Must have knowledge of Request for Propsals and Statement of Work requirements to build estimates.
- Must have an understanding of work in progess to advise management of status.
- Must have an understanding of “Controlled Work Flow” to manage the task so team can meet productions requirements.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
Having a degree is preferred.
- Project Planning
- Business / Revenue Growth
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Business Development
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org