Keeping youth safe while assisting in the planning, implementing, evaluating and delivery of a broad range of programs and activities for youth ages 5-18.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
Prepare Youth For Success
- Contribute to Programs, Activities and Services That Prepare Youth For Success
- Contribute to Implementing Strategies for Quality Improvement
Health And Safety
- Contribute to Ensuring a Healthy and Safe Environment by following proper Safety and CDC Protocols.
- Contribute to Ensuring that Facilities, Equipment and Supplies Are Maintained
Program Development And Implementation
- Contribute to Planning, Developing, Implementing And Evaluating Programs, Services And Activities
- Ensure A Productive Work Environment
- Train & supervise volunteers in program planning and delivery.
- Update and Maintain Skills In Use Of Current Technology And BGC programs or software
- Contribute To Developing Partnerships With Parents And Families
Marketing And Public Relations
- Contribute To Developing And Maintaining Public Relations
May participate in special programs and/or events
Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with Club staff (professional and volunteer), Club members, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain guidelines/ instructions; instruct; and advise/counsel.
External: Maintains contact with external community groups, schools, members’ parents and others to assist in resolving problems.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in working with youth.
- Knowledge of youth development.
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
- Ability to deal with the general public.
- Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
- Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid certifications. (acquire within 3 months of employment)
- Valid State I.D.
For considedration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com