The OJT (On the Job Training) program is an instruction program in which the trainee receives training by both observing others and hands-on experience completing tasks under the supervision of a manager or coworker. The idea is to develop the skills and experience of anyone interested in any of the trade skills provided.
- Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove asbestos, lead, and other hazardous waste materials.
- Signals equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Assist other craft workers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimal or no experience in this particular job category
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass drug screen.
- Candidates with High School Diploma are strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call