*Must have at least a DoD interim secret security clearance to start
The Maintenance, Engineering & Reliability Information Tool (MERIT) is a database that reviews, tracks and provides trend analysis for Navy 3M (Maintenance and Material Management) data. The candidate will analyze data for accuracy, maintenance costs and failure rates by reviewing Configuration data and Maintenance data. The candidate will create detailed reports and charts indicating equipment failure rates and costs of maintaining the equipment. #LI-MJ1
Reviews engineering documentation, reports, specifications, and drawings to determine documentation and material requirements, ensure compliance with engineering specifications, and to ensure engineering orders reflect latest requirements. Analyzes proposed changes in product design to determine effect on documents such as drawings, test specifications, manuals, and ensures all documents have required approvals. Compiles release packages ensuring all documentation is present. Notifies appropriate departments of any new or updated data. Maintains audit trails. Researches and resolves inconsistencies with design, production, material, or program office.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience.
- Must have knowledge of Navy 3M policies and procedures.
- Must have a DoD interim secret clearance or higher
- Must have past data analysis experience.
- Candidate with prior Navy food service and/or laundry equipment experience highly desired.
- Past experience using the MERIT database a plus.
- Past experience using MS Access, SQL Server and/or Delphi is a pLUS
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org