We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Group Fitness Instructor to join our team. This is a PRN position, group fitness classes are offered Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 2 PM.
- Design and instruct creative, innovation, land based group fitness classes that are safe and effective for the target population while meeting the class goals and objectives.
- Ability to understand resident limitation and modify exercises as needed during the group fitness classes.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED desired
- Active National Certification as a Group Fitness Instructor/ Personal Trainer, Zumba and/or Registered Yoga Teacher
- 1- 3 years experience in the fitness industry as a group fitness instructor, preferably working with the Senior population
- CPR/AED certified
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Genuine desire to work with the elderly and/or disabled
- An upbeat and engaging personality
- Heartfelt compassion for this line of work
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-629-4697