This is an analyst role in the Accounting department. In the position, the Financial Analyst will perform maintenance of financial models and reports, support accountants in financials management, manage banking transactions, assist in the budgeting process, and other special projects as needed. Included are also other office duties that support other areas of the business.
To be considered for this position you must be experienced.
- Assist in the development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plans.
- Maintain key financial reports and support ad-hoc data requests.
- Performs journal entries.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist with month end closing and preparation of working papers.
- Verify general ledger postings.
- Complete and distribute weekly and monthly reports to appropriate management.
- Assist in the maintenance of computerized accounting system.
- Maintain records on all company vehicles to include; vehicle registration, permits, license, and EZ-Pass.
- Manage cash records to include posting, bank reports, daily reconciliation.
- Compile financial data for government reports.
- Support accounting with budgets and forecast.
- Will participate in presentations with senior management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance preferred, or comparable experience.
- Equivalent experience in a related field will be considered.
- 3+ year of experience.
- Intermediate Excel skill to include logical functions and data analysis.
- High standard for accuracy.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com