- Operates construction and wastewater system maintenance equipment such as backhoes, jet/vactor cleaners, trenchers, and dump trucks.
- Transports heavy equipment, supplies, and materials to job sites.
- Performs safety checks, maintenance, and minor repairs on equipment and tools.
- Assists with loading/unloading materials, job site tasks, and maintaining clean equipment and work areas.
- Lifts up to 75 lbs., climbs, stands, pulls, bends, stoops throughout portions of the work day.
Two years experience as an Equipment Operator. Underground utility system experience highly preferred.
Additional Information & RequirementsValid driver’s license, CDL required. May require CDL with Tanker Endorsement within six months of hire, depending upon assignment.
The desired candidate will possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697