Are you a team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service and who performs well in a fast paced work environment?
Looking for the following position:
Detail Specialist 1 – Some experience
Detail Specialist 2 – 2 plus years experience
Maintain the facilities of the store to produce high quality service. Ensure customers are serviced at the highest level of satisfaction through quality service/products, courteous employees and quick response to all customer inquiries and/or complaints establishing conclusions in a timely manner. Driving, detailing, and cleaning vehicles.
The detailer will use their manual dexterity and bodily coordination to perform an array of tasks, including washing the exterior of vehicles using various cleaning solutions, may also wax and buff vehicles using cloths and buffing machines, vacuum interior of automobiles to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces, use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains. May be required to use different types of dyes, paints and waxes to protect the leather or fabric of vehicles. May also be required to clean and remove grease on engines or engine compartments. Must be flexible and willing able to carry out additional duties as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- This physically demanding position requires frequent movement; i.e. bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, and getting into and out of various vehicles repeatedly during the work shift.
- May require completion of work outdoors and under varying climate conditions.
- Will work with and move numerous vehicles during the course of the working day.
- Use of safe and OSHA approved waxes and cleaners such as, window cleaner, tar remover, tire shine, etc.
- Frequent and continual flexing of spine, hands, wrists and fingers.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Clarity of vision and hearing.
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, streaks left on windows, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our customers’ time.
- Strict adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
Compensation: FLAT RATE
The ideal candidate will have
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Desire to treat each customer’s personal vehicle with great care and respect
- The willingness to come to work on time and stay on task when on the clock
- The ability to drive both automatic and manual shift vehicles
- The availability to work Saturday or Sunday and holidays as deemed necessary to meet production needs
- Commitment to report to work on time and stay on task during shift
For consideration please send your email to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call