The Data Integrity Administrator is responsible for validating all SKU level information in Retek, including both set up of new items and ongoing maintenance of existing items. The DI Administrator works to ensure the highest level of data integrity across the supply chain. The incumbent in this role should be well versed in technical processes such as SQL where current procedures can be reviewed and updated as needed to keep Data Integrity at the highest level in Merchandise Data Management.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing random audits and running reporting for the Merchandise Data Management team from the SKUs set up during the current work week on daily basis.
- Responsible for assisting with SKU maintenance in Retek, including UPC, User Defined Attributes, Supplier, and all other critical SKU level information.
- Responsible for assisting with SKU case pack changes including communications to all applicable parties throughout Family Dollar.
- Partners with DCs on any SKU / Supplier updates that require DC Associates to update as product is received at the DC.
- Collaborates with Merchant when UPC change requests are submitted to ensure smooth transition of a UPC move.
- Responsible for providing information to the Merchandising staff in order to correct current data integrity issues within Retek.
- Assist the Inventory Control Department in determining the cause and plan of action for SKUs that do not scan at store level.
- Train new Merchandise Assistants on Data Integrity processes and basic SKU maintenance tasks.
- Manage attributes at the item level for Category Management reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
- Office work environment, 40+ work hours per week
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards working in a team environment; understands others’ roles; “rolls up his/her sleeves” when necessary in order to get the job done.
- Balances quality and thoroughness with the need for timeliness and speed.
- Applies job knowledge effectively and demonstrates confidence in making routine decisions.
- Organizes his/her work and prioritizes projects.
- Seeks help from others when necessary.
- Understands and responds to both routine and unfamiliar directions and requests.
- Accurately establishes and maintains information with 100% accuracy.
- Processes requests in an effective and time efficient manner.
- Successfully meets and exceeds customer’s expectations by delivering superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining focus and composure.
- Ability to be flexible and work outside of the normal business hours as business necessity dictates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and vendors.
- Demonstrates an outlook that doesn’t reflect a “that’s not part of my job” attitude when the need arises to assist with duties and responsibilities located outside of the assigned duties of the position.
- Cross-train and serve as backup to other merchandise data related areas as needed.
Education: College Degree Preferred
Experience: 2-3 Years in Retail Stores or Merchandising
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-629-4697