INBOUND SALES REP – Hampton Roads – Interim Work From Home
You know that sometimes opportunity doesn’t knock, it rings. That’s a potential customer looking for the solution that will rock their world. You’re the kind of person who loves being on the other end of that ring. We’re Cox Communications, part of the Cox family of businesses, and we’re all about helping our customers have more moments of real human connection…and that all starts with our Inbound Sales Reps-Interim Work From Home. If you have a passion for sales, and the notion of remote work as an Inbound Call Center Representative sounds intriguing, keep reading. We’re on a quest for someone whose work as a sales consultant can help us keep our customers smiling, while supporting other Cox team members through training and mentorship.
The Inbound Sales Representative-Interim Work From Home role is a highly consultative sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 8am – 11pm, Mon – Fri and 9am – 9pm; shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and subject to change.
As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals will earn an hourly rate of $15.79. The target commission is $1,279 a month. There is potential to earn up to and beyond $75,000 as a high performer. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive. You must live within the area of Hampton Roads, VA where Cox Communications services are available and be willing to commute when appropriate to the office due to technical or performance needs. To qualify, you must also have a high-speed internet connection available in your home
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Excellent ability to persuade others through direct/indirect influence.
- Ability to quickly establish customer relationships in a fast environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- 1+ years in a sales quota environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.).