Connections are important, and we’re not talking about pairing a Bluetooth. We’re talking about that remarkable connection that happens between a customer and an associate who truly “gets” their needs. It’s that contagious “I wanna keep coming back” connection that we aspire to make as commonplace as hipster podcasts. We’re on a quest for a full-time Call Center Customer Experience Associate – Work From Home who shares our passion for connectivity. This is a person who has some flexibility and is open to working a non-traditional schedule. If you’re looking for a great company and want to work from home, this could be the job for you. As part of a customer experience driven team, you will earn an hourly rate of $15.79. You will earn an extra $1.25/hour from 6pm-10pm and/or an extra $2.25/hour from 10:01pm-6am. We have a shift bid process that you will go through before you are finished with the training program. During this time you will work with your Onboarding Supervisor when schedules are shared for you to select. Our schedules are dependent on the needs of the business and when our customers need us. Therefore, you will see a mix of schedules that are 8 hour and/or 10 hour schedules for you to choose from. The schedules provided will match our operating model of a 24×7, 7 days a week, both weekend days and holidays, call center environment and may vary by location. If it sounds like we’re on your frequency, then keep reading.
You’ll be a real-time troubleshooter for customers in need, helping them get their heads around their equipment and how to use it. From changing passwords to setting DVRs, you’ll help them navigate challenges with clarity and professionalism. No IT degree required, just a passion for helping customers.
You’ll strive to resolve issues on the first call, ensuring our customers never get lost in a frustrating call transfer maze. You’ll also provide world-class service by selling them solutions that enrich their experiences.
And speaking of customer experiences, you’ll totally own that. That means you’ll be expected to think and act in ways that put our customers first, exceeding their expectations with world-class customer service.
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- 6 months experience providing customer service or selling products and services
- You must live within the Hampton Roads and surrounding communities
- You must have high-speed internet connection available in your home
- Live within an area of the Hampton Roads and surrounding communities where services are available
- 6+ months of experience troubleshooting basic hardware, software, and/or connectivity issues
- 6+ months of experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- Keen aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not necessarily specific to call centers
- Enthusiastic and personable, with the ability to adapt and thrive in constant change
- Previous telecommunications experience
NOTE: There could be a live video interview required during our recruitment process.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697