Who You Are
You’re as comfortable with customers as you are with computers, handling both with sage-like wisdom and patience. Constant change doesn’t clog up your bandwidth. You can adapt to whatever comes your way with curiosity and enthusiasm. You’re personable, creating authentic connections with customers, and can be a product ambassador to educate them on our products and services.
You’re confident in your ability to troubleshoot technical issues and upsell when the moment is right. You’re always aiming for the Cloud, dedicated to the constant improvement of your technical skills, knowledge, and understanding.
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- 6 months of experience providing customer service or selling products and services
- You must live in the Hampton Roads 7 Cities
- You must have a high-speed internet connection available in your home
- Live in an area of the Hampton Roads 7 Cities where services are available
- 6+ months of experience troubleshooting basic hardware, software, and/or connectivity issues
- 6+ months of experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- Keen aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not necessarily specific to call centers
- Enthusiastic and personable, with the ability to adapt and thrive in constant change
- Previous telecommunications experience