The Advertising Support Specialist plays a critical role in the coordination, troubleshooting and processing of advertising orders for our clients. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as they will interact daily with our sales teams, clients and our Atlanta based Fulfillment and Operations teams. This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fun, fast-paced, deadline and process driven environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Reviewing incoming orders to maximize open inventory and rate pricing strategies.
- Accurately submitting all advertising orders using the appropriate fulfillment processes and systems
- Ensuring ad copy is submitted, approved and corrected if necessary
- Investigating pre-empted spots, submitting makegood solutions and ensuring that makegoods are processed
- Responding to customers’ questions and requests, and solving schedule-related problems
- Monitoring key business reports and taking action to engage client and sales consultants in modifications, changes, and/or client notifications needed.
- Providing post-campaign details to clients and offering expertise in fulfillment optimization solutions
- Collaborating with sales consultants to effectively develop schedule proposals and presentations based on product mix, inventory availability, rating information, research and rate card information.
- Attending job-related training
- 2 or more years of experience preferred in related field (i.e. customer service, sales support, operation support, media sales environment, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or non-work setting.
- Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, collaboration, customer service orientation, high impact communication, initiating action, problem solving and troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing, and written communication, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations discipline strongly desired (sales, advertising or marketing).
- Experience in telecommunications industry or sales environment desired.
- Experience as a media buyer or planner, doing advertising agency work, working in a client-side marketing or public relations role, or some combination of these.
- Campaign management expertise and multi-screen and campaign optimization preferred. Experience with digital advertising solutions focused on fulfillment tactics.
- CRM tools. IAB Digital Media Sales Certification (IAB DMSC). Google AdWords Certification. Google Analytics experience a plus.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-629-4967