Are you driven to succeed and looking to work for the best in the business?
Bring your ambition as an Advertising Account Executive, where you will sell the most innovative digital media and TV advertising solutions in the marketplace. Our robust portfolio of in-demand advertising solutions means you’ll connect advertisers to today’s top sports, entertainment, and information networks on cable television. Anyone, anywhere, any screen is at the center of every advertising plan, and the foundation of our successful history.
Our Advertising Account Executives represent the most reputable brands in the industry including ESPN, AMC, FX, Bravo, and many more. Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll, and location-based audience segments. We hire energetic, passionate sales professionals with a drive to succeed, and those who love to exceed client expectations.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
A career as an Advertising Account Executive will offer you a collaborative and fast-paced sales environment, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, and recognition for your outstanding performance.
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand business objectives and create marketing campaigns to drive results through effective television and digital advertising solutions.
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold calls to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client’s needs which suite that includes on-air commercials, online video, social media placements, and mobile marketing solutions.
- Understand prospect’s organization and build relationships focusing on key decision-makers.
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting individual revenue achievement.
- Increase knowledge of sales and product offerings through provided on-going training
- 1+ years of cable, broadcast, advertising sales/support or marketing experience.
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales goals.
- Ability to successfully work from home (during Covid 19 stay at home orders) and be motivated and organized to maximize relationships and revenue
- Proficient in technology to work from home, specifically Microsoft Teams, Zoom technology and the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Valid driving license with good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business, advertising or marketing).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business.
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google AdWords Certified a plus.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com or call 757-629-4697