HII-Technical Solutions Division is seeking a motivated Systems Engineer to join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting, fast-paced, highly successful company. You will work in a collaborative team environment to develop requirements in an agile environment for projects that provide an integrated shipboard training capability to the Fleet!
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Synthesizes customer requirements into system and software requirements that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops interface requirements for command and control combat systems
- Reviews and evaluates requirements to insure completeness of the system design. Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, and test, Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
2 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 0 years experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in a Model Based System Engineering Tool (i.e. . DOORs, Magic Draw (Cameo))
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security Clearance.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Proficient in a visual UML, SysML, BPMN, and UPDM modeling tool with team collaboration support called Cameo.
- Knowledge of the Aegis and SSDS Combat System Architectures and capabilities
- Knowledge of Ballistic Missile capabilities
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org