- Review daily Over, Short & Damaged (OS&D) occurrences to include refused product, quantity discrepancies, quality related exceptions and claims against contract carriers.
- Compile daily Claims report as requested.
- Continuous review of daily duties to ensure outstanding issues are resolved per departmental requirements.
- Adheres to departmental policies, and communicates with various internal and external contacts to emphasize departmental and company expectations.
- Diligently works with team to determine root cause and corrective action related to delivery related discrepancies.
- Process appropriate adjustment types to company inventory and customer accounts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Prior food industry or retail experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, plan, prioritize and set goals.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org