*Position contingent on contract award
**First Assignment: 210 days in Ramstein, Germany
Essential Job Responsibilities
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of networks such as LAN and WAN
- Must be familiar with Navy Shore Installations and Communications Centers.
- Must have experience with data cable installation and terminations.
- Must have experience with Fiber Optic Cable installation and terminations.
- Must be able to travel, averaging 50-75%, to shipyards and military bases located around or out of the country when not assigned to a local task. Per Diem paid per day based on travel assignment.
- Must have/maintain an active DOD Secret Security Clearance or higher.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a DBIDS/CAC badge for base access/credentials.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a valid US passport. Prefer the expiration date to be 2022 or later.
- 2 Years relevant experience with Bachelors; 0 Years with Masters; An additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree requirement for this job. This experience is in addition to the relevant years of experience listed with the job’s education requirements. Example: If this job required a Bachelor’s degree + 5 years relevant experience the equivalency would equal HS diploma + 9 years job related experience.