- Check existing meter, install replacement meter, and perform final meter test.
- Accurately collect customer data and document the installations in writing and with handheld device.
- Achieve specified standards of safety and quality of work.
- Meet installation rate as established by the Project Manager.
- Work closely with colleagues and superiors to maintain a professional environment.
- Previous working experience in the construction field (Electrical, Natural Gas Meters, Telecom, Solar, Cable Field Techs or HVAC). General field-based work experience will also be considered, unless otherwise noted.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Clear 3-year moving vehicle report.
- Must be available to work staggered shifts, if needed, based on project progress (Mon. to Thurs., Wed. to Sat; 10-hour days).
- Must be available to travel to various job sites.
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers while upholding Aclara SGS customer standards.
- Must have the ability to use assigned tools properly and work within safety guidelines.
- Knowledge of/ability to work with technology, computers, and various software programs.
- Previous experience installing or repairing electric, gas, and/or water meters.\
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com