- This role is accountable for guiding the life-cycle of the order, from order entry into our system, until arrival with the customer.
- Proactively partner with Supply Planning and Demand Planning on resolutions when shortages are known. Obtain options for customer shortages and present details related to root cause, along with options for recovery.
- Collaborate with the transportation team obtaining on-going updates to provide the customer, sales, and broker (where applicable).
- Handles the late/light order approval process for late order requests to process and ship under standard lead time.
- Ensures all order management guidelines such as lead time, order minimums, order cut-off times, late order requests, and changes are followed in order to minimize errors and maximize Supply Chain efficiency.
- Assists in managing Customer Master Data to ensure customer records are accurate and order entry is not delayed.
- Assists claims department on matters related to incorrect or rejected orders.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers through timely and accurate communications.
- Manage a high volume of communication/requests, resolving issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and update documents related to customer accounts.
- Conflict resolution: Ability to defuse high-pressure situations and remain solutions-driven.
- Hosting calls with sales, various supply chain partners, and customers when issues/concerns arise.
- Accountable for promoting increased order size, direct plant shipments, and various other customer programs/initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 2+ years’ relevant experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Must be able to multi-task with many competing day-to-day activities with competing priorities.
- Flexibility to adapt to a varied work schedule.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable, and team-oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Requires travel, up to 10% of the time.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org