Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by integrating teams for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Improves participant decision-making process by advising participants on plan provisions.
- Responds to client-specific inquiries, including telephone and web correspondence.
- Completes transactions related to customer inquiries with limited supervision.
- Meets timeliness and accuracy standards.
- Documents calls by creating detailed notes in the case management system.
- Completes callbacks in a timely manner and escalates as appropriate.
- Adheres to call center metrics and guidelines within established procedures.
- Explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org