Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred, High School Diploma required
- 2 years of experience in an office setting desired
- Assist various departments, providing administration support and coordination
- Assist Recruiter with entering job postings, scheduling interviews, and updating candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and various trackers
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages, and process income/outgoing mail
- Order office supplies for various offices and send approved invoices to Accounting for processing
- Communicate with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information
- Assist with employee engagement program
- Maintain filing both written and electronic
- Create, send and track out offer letters and associated new hire documentation and update trackers
- Enter new hire/terminated employee information into systems of record
- Create employee “Welcome Boxes” and company badges.
- Run reports, perform inventory control and data entry as needed
- Assist with internet research, Statement of Work, and proposal compliance.
- Assist with other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Keep confidential information/records protected and follow classified building guidelines.
- A passion for providing indispensable customer service.
- Detail-oriented approach to task execution.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new information quickly.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and simply.
- Strong prioritization and time-management skills.
- Fiercely intuitive thinker with the ability to piece together multiple concepts to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, voice mail systems, and computers.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
For consideration please send your resume to Deborah Bailey at email@example.com